3rd - 6th Grade Program
A curriculum-based distance learning solution to develop your child’s Math, Science, Language & Literacy, and Social skills, completely online!
How it Works
Your child will meet with a small group of the SAME 5-6 children, at the SAME time every weekday. Sessions are 5 days per week, and are held between 2 and 3 times per day.
There are a variety of schedules to choose from. You’ll work with an enrollment specialist to choose the best schedule for your student.
These weekday sessions are LIVE and last for about 55 minutes.
Our classes are led by assigned teachers with a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Studies or Child Development. During these sessions your child’s teacher will cover a wide range of lessons in Math, Science, Language & Literacy, and Social skills.
From Start to Success in No Time
We know it can be stressful joining a new school. We’re ready to help you success, from day one.
We will start by showing you and your child how New Sphere Academy works.
You’ll get to know our teaching philosophy, our class procedure and how we strive to create a safe and positive environment for your child.
This will include:
- How to use our online program
- Subjects & disciplines covered
- Weekly life skills
- Assessments & Assignments
Set Up For Sucess
You and your child will learn how to use our online program and how to get your learning space set up for success.
With our resources and tools, there will be NO confusion on how to get ready for homeschooling.
Monthly Reports & Quarterly Check-Ins
In addition, we like to make a BIG deal of your child’s achievements.
Each month, we’ll send out a progress report celebrating your child’s milestones. You’ll also be invited to virtual parent/instructor conferences once every quarter.
What makes New Sphere unique?
Year round homeschool network for Grade 3 – 6
5 days a week, two 50 minute sessions per day
Meet Our Instructors
Early Childhood Educator
MACTE Accredited Montessori Teacher
Born and raised in Toronto, Ms. Melody obtained her BA in Early Childhood Studies from Ryerson University. From there, she worked at a variety of childcare centers and pursued a diploma in Montessori Pedagogy.
A firm believer that education should not be limited by borders, Ms. Melody genuinely loves working with children, especially internationally. Today, she resides in California and is the Program Director of New Sphere.
Ms. Cheanelle has been teaching lower elementary for the past 10 years. She has a B.A in Sociology and a Masters Degree in Elementary Education.
Ms. Cheanelle’s passion is teaching and watching children grow in all areas of their lives! Another passion of hers is spending time with her husband and two kiddos.
Masters in Early Education
Ms. Baylee graduated with a B.A. in Elementary Education from the University of Utah. She has been teaching for seven years. She encourages children to be creative and curious. She enjoys creating caring communities for children to grow and succeed.
When she is not reading a good book, she spends her time exploring the beautiful outdoors by skiing, snowboarding, paddle boarding, hiking, and walking her sweet puppy. Ms. Baylee can’t wait to share her passion for learning with you and your family!
Hear from Parents
“The classes were live and interactive, Clara was immersed in the program in ways I didn’t think were possible digitally. She found the teacher thoroughly engaged and managed to keep her attention throughout the class.”
“Watching our daughter make new friends even with everything going on right now has been an incredible experience!”
Erin & Colin
3rd-6th Grade Homeschool Program Inquiry
I believe 100% in this program (plus the introductory price makes it so affordable)
Your Questions, Answered
- Up to 3 instructor-led, 50-minute classes every weekday (M-F)
- No more than 6 children per class & peer groups for grades 3-6
- Access to Learning Assistants (LA) in between classes for extra support
- Monthly progress reports and quarterly parent/instructor conferences
- Parents with children between the ages of 8 to 12 years old who want to feel more involved with their child’s education but might feel overwhelmed taking on all of the complicated work
- Beginner homeschool students who want a step by step guideline on independent online learning
- We encourage students to learn on their own, but of course children learning with their parents is always a great experience for both!
- Our Enrollment Success Manager will work with you to ensure you have all the supplies and equipment you need to be successful. Most students bring a laptop, tablet or iPad and lots of enthusiasm to learn!
- Siblings are welcome to join however, they are required to have their own Sprout Academy subscription. Families cannot share one placement for more than one child.